- The student must check his/her transcript in order to see if he/she has the minimum number of credits, grades, and English proficiency.
- Once this is done, the student must fill in the Master’s Defense Form (digitally signed by the student, supervisor, and co-supervisor).
- Attach the transcript and the information about external evaluators (if any). Download the External Teacher File and send it to the email: email@example.com at least 30 days before the defense date.
- Send the divulgation poster to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Download the Divulgation Poster Template 15 days from the date of the defense.
- After approval of the composition of the panel by the Collegiate, the student will receive an e-mail with the other guidelines about the pertinent documentation for the defense of the work.
Due to COVID-19, the Dean of Graduate Studies (PROPG/UFSC) published Normative Ordinance Portaria Normativa n° 02/2020/PROPG, of March 25, 2020, which authorizes the performance of defenses and qualifications remotely.